This work is supported by the National Key Scientific Program of China (2011CB911000), the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (Grant 21221003), and China National Instrumentation Program 2011YQ03012412.
A Controlled-Release Nanocarrier with Extracellular pH Value Driven Tumor Targeting and Translocation for Drug Delivery†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7487–7491, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Meng, H., Wang, N., Donovan, M. J., Fu, T., You, M., Chen, Z., Zhang, X. and Tan, W. (2013), A Controlled-Release Nanocarrier with Extracellular pH Value Driven Tumor Targeting and Translocation for Drug Delivery . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7487–7491. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302557
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Key Scientific Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911000
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
- China National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2011YQ03012412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!