We are grateful to Prof. Dr. H. Oshio and Dr. J. Kuwabara for their helpful discussion. We also appreciate Dr. Y. Kobayashi for her support of UV/Vis/NIR spectroscopy in solid states. This research was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research for Priority Area “Coordination Programming” (area 2107) to M.T., “Nanotechnology Platform Project”, and Center of Materials Research for Low Carbon Emission from MEXT (Japan). A.T. appreciates support from a JSPS fellowship for young scientists.
A Directly Linked Ferrocene–Naphthalenediimide Conjugate: Precise Control of Stacking Structures of π-Systems by Redox Stimuli†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9167–9171, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Takai, A., Yasuda, T., Ishizuka, T., Kojima, T. and Takeuchi, M. (2013), A Directly Linked Ferrocene–Naphthalenediimide Conjugate: Precise Control of Stacking Structures of π-Systems by Redox Stimuli. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9167–9171. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302587
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!