We gratefully acknowledge funding of this research by the Basic Research Development Program (2010CB833305), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 91027042, 21021003, 21227802).
Supramolecular Assemblies of Amphiphilic L-Proline Regulated by Compressed CO2 as a Recyclable Organocatalyst for the Asymmetric Aldol Reaction†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7761–7765, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Qin, L., Zhang, L., Jin, Q., Zhang, J., Han, B. and Liu, M. (2013), Supramolecular Assemblies of Amphiphilic L-Proline Regulated by Compressed CO2 as a Recyclable Organocatalyst for the Asymmetric Aldol Reaction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7761–7765. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302662
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027042, 21021003, 21227802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!