This work was financially supported by National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB939901), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (XDB01020300), and National Nature Science Foundation (11079004, 90922016).
Ordered Macroporous BiVO4 Architectures with Controllable Dual Porosity for Efficient Solar Water Splitting†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8579–8583, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, M., Wu, H. B., Bao, J., Liang, L., Lou, X. W. and Xie, Y. (2013), Ordered Macroporous BiVO4 Architectures with Controllable Dual Porosity for Efficient Solar Water Splitting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8579–8583. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302680
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDB01020300
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 11079004, 90922016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!