This research was funded by the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement No. 228862, the Natural Science Foundation of China (21136001, 21276009), and the Beijing Nova Program (No. 2008B15). We thank Dr. M. M. Koza for his help during the measurements on the IN6 spectrometer at the Institut Laue Langevin, Grenoble, France.
A Water Stable Metal–Organic Framework with Optimal Features for CO2 Capture†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 39, pages 10316–10320, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Vaesen, S., Ragon, F., Wiersum, A. D., Wu, D., Lago, A., Devic, T., Martineau, C., Taulelle, F., Llewellyn, P. L., Jobic, H., Zhong, C., Serre, C., De Weireld, G. and Maurin, G. (2013), A Water Stable Metal–Organic Framework with Optimal Features for CO2 Capture. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10316–10320. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302682
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- European Community. Grant Number: 228862
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21136001, 21276009
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2008B15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!