This work is supported by the Cluster of Excellence RESOLV (EXC 1069) funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. NOE=nuclear Overhauser effect.
From Short-Range to Long-Range Intermolecular NOEs in Ionic Liquids: Frequency Does Matter†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9242–9246, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Gabl, S., Steinhauser, O. and Weingärtner, H. (2013), From Short-Range to Long-Range Intermolecular NOEs in Ionic Liquids: Frequency Does Matter . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9242–9246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302712
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!