The authors acknowledge the NIH-NIGMS (GM 098314) and the University of Michigan Associate Prof. Support Fund for financial support of this work. Additional funding was provided by GlaxoSmithKline and Amgen.
Desymmetrization of meso-2,5-Diallylpyrrolidinyl Ureas through Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Carboamination: Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Bicyclic Ureas†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9247–9250, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Babij, N. R. and Wolfe, J. P. (2013), Desymmetrization of meso-2,5-Diallylpyrrolidinyl Ureas through Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Carboamination: Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Bicyclic Ureas . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9247–9250. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302720
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: GM 098314
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!