This work was supported by the NIH (NIGMS) under grant 1RO1 GM084350, and in part by the Transformational Medical Technologies program contract HDTRA1-10-C-004 from the Department of Defense Chemical and Biological Defense Program through the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). We thank Dr. Arnold Rheingold and Dr. Curtiss Moore (UCSD) for performing X-ray diffraction analysis.
Anthracimycin, a Potent Anthrax Antibiotic from a Marine-Derived Actinomycete†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7822–7824, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Jang, K. H., Nam, S.-J., Locke, J. B., Kauffman, C. A., Beatty, D. S., Paul, L. A. and Fenical, W. (2013), Anthracimycin, a Potent Anthrax Antibiotic from a Marine-Derived Actinomycete . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7822–7824. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302749
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 1RO1 GM084350
- Department of Defense Chemical and Biological Defense Program
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!