This research was supported by the IUPUI through a Research Support Fund Grant (2011 RSFG). E.O.R. is a 2012 Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program Fellowship recipient (2012 UROP-IUPUI). Authors thank Dr. Karl Dria for his assistance with mass spectra analysis (CHE-0821661). The Bruker 500 MHz NMR was purchased with an NSF-MRI award (CHE-0619254).
Ambivalent Reactivity Modes of β-Chlorovinyl Ketones: Electrophilic Lithium Cumulenolates from Soft Vinyl Enolization Strategy†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8026–8030, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Rooney, E. O., Meury, R. P. and Oh, K. (2013), Ambivalent Reactivity Modes of β-Chlorovinyl Ketones: Electrophilic Lithium Cumulenolates from Soft Vinyl Enolization Strategy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8026–8030. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302750
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Research Support Fund Grant. Grant Number: 2011 RSFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!