We thank Prof. Takeaki Iwamoto, Prof. Shintaro Ishida, and Dr. Eunsang Kwon (Tohoku University (Japan)) for X-ray crystallographic expertise. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Oxazepine Synthesis by Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Cascade Reactions between O-Propargylic Oximes and Dipolarophiles†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7536–7539, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Nakamura, I., Kudo, Y. and Terada, M. (2013), Oxazepine Synthesis by Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Cascade Reactions between O-Propargylic Oximes and Dipolarophiles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7536–7539. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302751
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!