We thank the NSF (CHE-1145236) and the NIH (GM 033049) for their generous support of our programs. M.O. thanks The John Stauffer Memorial Fellowship and Stanford Graduate Fellowship for financial support. We thank Johnson-Matthey for their generous gifts of palladium salts.
Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Construction of Vicinal All-Carbon Quaternary Stereocenters and its Application to the Synthesis of Cyclotryptamine Alkaloids†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9176–9181, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Trost, B. M. and Osipov, M. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Construction of Vicinal All-Carbon Quaternary Stereocenters and its Application to the Synthesis of Cyclotryptamine Alkaloids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9176–9181. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302805
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1145236
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 033049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!