Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant no. BE2505/4-2), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), PPP Hongkong (project ID 50750748), Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR (grant no. G_HK006/10 and CityU 102911), and City University of Hong Kong (grant no. 7002817) is gratefully acknowledged.
Carboxylation of Methyl Acrylate by Carbon Dioxide Radical Anions in Gas-Phase Water Clusters†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9327–9330, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Akhgarnusch, A., Höckendorf, R. F., Hao, Q., Jäger, K. P., Siu, C.-K. and Beyer, M. K. (2013), Carboxylation of Methyl Acrylate by Carbon Dioxide Radical Anions in Gas-Phase Water Clusters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9327–9330. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302827
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BE2505/4-2
- German Academic Exchange Service
- PPP Hongkong. Grant Number: 50750748
- Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR. Grant Numbers: G_HK006/10, CityU 102911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!