Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant no. BE2505/4-2), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), PPP Hongkong (project ID 50750748), Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR (grant no. G_HK006/10 and CityU 102911), and City University of Hong Kong (grant no. 7002817) is gratefully acknowledged.
Carboxylation of Methyl Acrylate by Carbon Dioxide Radical Anions in Gas-Phase Water Clusters†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9327–9330, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Akhgarnusch, A., Höckendorf, R. F., Hao, Q., Jäger, K. P., Siu, C.-K. and Beyer, M. K. (2013), Carboxylation of Methyl Acrylate by Carbon Dioxide Radical Anions in Gas-Phase Water Clusters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9327–9330. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302827
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BE2505/4-2
- German Academic Exchange Service
- PPP Hongkong. Grant Number: 50750748
- Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR. Grant Numbers: G_HK006/10, CityU 102911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!