D.M. and G.B. acknowledge financial support from the NSF (CHE-1112133 and CHE-1316956), and Maria Angelella and Michael Tauber for assistance with ESR experiments. D.M. acknowledges the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE), which is supported by NSF (OCI-1053575).
An Air-Stable Oxyallyl Radical Cation†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 7014–7017, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Martin, D., Moore, C. E., Rheingold, A. L. and Bertrand, G. (2013), An Air-Stable Oxyallyl Radical Cation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7014–7017. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302841
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1112133, CHE-1316956
- NSF. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!