We thank Prof. Tsuneo Imamoto and Dr. Masashi Sugiya for helpful discussion. This work was partially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21172143 and 21232004) and Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (No. 09JC1407800), and Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd. Our thanks also go to the Instrumental Analysis Center of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
A Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Addition of Arylboronic Acids to Cyclic Ketimines†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7540–7544, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, G. and Zhang, W. (2013), A Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Addition of Arylboronic Acids to Cyclic Ketimines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7540–7544. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302861
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172143, 21232004
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09JC1407800
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!