These authors contributed equally to this work.
Key Intermediates of Iodine-Mediated Electrophilic Cyclization: Isolation and Characterization in an Osmabenzene System†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9251–9255, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Zhang, H., Han, F., Long, L., Lin, Z. and Xia, H. (2013), Key Intermediates of Iodine-Mediated Electrophilic Cyclization: Isolation and Characterization in an Osmabenzene System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9251–9255. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302863
We thank the 973 Program (No. 2012CB821600), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20925208, 21174115, 21272193), the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (HKUST603711), and program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925208, 21174115, 21272193
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HKUST603711
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!