This research is supported by the 973 program (2013CB933800), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21027013) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (No. 2011YQ090005).
Rapid Removal of Matrices from Small-Volume Samples by Step-Voltage Nanoelectrospray†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11025–11028, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, Z., Han, S., Gong, X., Zhao, Y., Yang, C., Zhang, S. and Zhang, X. (2013), Rapid Removal of Matrices from Small-Volume Samples by Step-Voltage Nanoelectrospray. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11025–11028. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302870
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2013CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21027013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011YQ090005
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.