These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polymer Nanomicelles for Efficient Mucus Delivery and Antigen-Specific High Mucosal Immunity†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7684–7689, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Noh, Y.-W., Hong, J. H., Shim, S.-M., Park, H. S., Bae, H. H., Ryu, E. K., Hwang, J. H., Lee, C.-H., Cho, S. H., Sung, M.-H., Poo, H. and Lim, Y. T. (2013), Polymer Nanomicelles for Efficient Mucus Delivery and Antigen-Specific High Mucosal Immunity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7684–7689. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302881
The authors acknowledge the financial support from the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korean government (MSIP) (grant numbers 2010-0026793 and 2012M3A9C6050070), the Korea Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare (grant number A111918), the National Agenda Project grant from the Korea Research Council of Fundamental Science and Technology, and the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy (grant number TGM0231213).
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2010-0026793, 2012M3A9C6050070
- Korea Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A111918
- Korea Research Council of Fundamental Science and Technology
- Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: TGM0231213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!