This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI, Liebig scholarship for M.H.H.) and the German Science Foundation (DFG, WE 4621/2-1).
[3+2] Fragmentation of an [RP5Cl]+ Cage Cation Induced by an N-Heterocyclic Carbene†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11078–11082, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Holthausen, M. H., Surmiak, S. K., Jerabek, P., Frenking, G. and Weigand, J. J. (2013), [3+2] Fragmentation of an [RP5Cl]+ Cage Cation Induced by an N-Heterocyclic Carbene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11078–11082. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302914
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- German Science Foundation
- DFG. Grant Number: WE 4621/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!