These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Highly Active and Support-Free Oxygen Reduction Catalyst Prepared from Ultrahigh-Surface-Area Porous Polyporphyrin†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 32, pages 8349–8353, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, S., Shui, J.-L., Grabstanowicz, L., Chen, C., Commet, S., Reprogle, B., Xu, T., Yu, L. and Liu, D.-J. (2013), A Highly Active and Support-Free Oxygen Reduction Catalyst Prepared from Ultrahigh-Surface-Area Porous Polyporphyrin . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8349–8353. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302924
This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy’s the Office of Science and the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fuel Cell Technologies program. The authors are grateful to Dr. Jiangbin Xia, Dr. Jun Lu, Dr. Deborah J. Myers, and Alex Mason for their support with experiments.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!