This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CAREER: DMR-0847253 to H.K., CBET-10-33906 to S.B. and H.K., CBET-08-52658-ARRA to S.B., Emerging Behavior of Integrated Cellular Systems: CBET-0939551 to H.K.), and the University of Illinois’ Center for Advanced Study (H.K.)
Tailoring Hydrogel Adhesion to Polydimethylsiloxane Substrates Using Polysaccharide Glue†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 6949–6952, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Cha, C., Antoniadou, E., Lee, M., Jeong, J. H., Ahmed, W. W., Saif, T. A., Boppart, S. A. and Kong, H. (2013), Tailoring Hydrogel Adhesion to Polydimethylsiloxane Substrates Using Polysaccharide Glue. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6949–6952. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302925
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0847253, CBET-10-33906, CBET-08-52658-ARRA, CBET-0939551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!