Eastman Chemical Company and the Rubicon Program of the NWO are acknowledged for financial support to T.B. and R.G.-D., respectively.
Remotely Controlled Iridium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Terminal 1,1-Diaryl Alkenes†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8795–8797, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Besset, T., Gramage-Doria, R. and Reek, J. N. H. (2013), Remotely Controlled Iridium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Terminal 1,1-Diaryl Alkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8795–8797. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302942
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!