These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selective, Highly Sensitive, and Rapid Detection of Genomic DNA by Using Gated Materials: Mycoplasma Detection†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8938–8942, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Climent, E., Mondragón, L., Martínez-Máñez, R., Sancenón, F., Marcos, M. D., Murguía, J. R., Amorós, P., Rurack, K. and Pérez-Payá, E. (2013), Selective, Highly Sensitive, and Rapid Detection of Genomic DNA by Using Gated Materials: Mycoplasma Detection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8938–8942. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302954
Financial support from the Spanish Government (MAT2009-14564-C04-01 and SAF2010 15512), the Generalitat Valenciana (PROMETEO/2009/016 and 2010/005) is gratefully acknowledged. E.C. thanks the Ministerio de Educación for a fellowship. L.M. thanks Generalitat Valenciana for her Post-Doc VALI+D contract.
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: MAT2009-14564-C04-01, SAF2010 15512
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/016, 2010/005
- Generalitat Valenciana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!