The present work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (22350020 and 23108715) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Palladium-Induced Pyrrolic Rearrangement of a Singly to a Doubly N-Confused Hexaphyrin†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 6940–6943, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Gokulnath, S., Nishimura, K., Toganoh, M., Mori, S. and Furuta, H. (2013), Palladium-Induced Pyrrolic Rearrangement of a Singly to a Doubly N-Confused Hexaphyrin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6940–6943. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302955
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!