This work was financially supported by the NSFC (grant numbers 20975075, 21175098, 21101117, and 21175044) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
A Two-Channel Ratiometric Electrochemical Biosensor for In Vivo Monitoring of Copper Ions in a Rat Brain Using Gold Truncated Octahedral Microcages†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8129–8133, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Chai, X., Zhou, X., Zhu, A., Zhang, L., Qin, Y., Shi, G. and Tian, Y. (2013), A Two-Channel Ratiometric Electrochemical Biosensor for In Vivo Monitoring of Copper Ions in a Rat Brain Using Gold Truncated Octahedral Microcages . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8129–8133. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302958
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20975075, 21175098, 21101117, 21175044
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!