Support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (WI 663/26-1) for this work, and in particular for funding a research stay of X.-Q.Z. in Wuppertal, is gratefully acknowledged.
The Iminyl Radical O2SN†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 7981–7984, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Beckers, H. and Willner, H. (2013), The Iminyl Radical O2SN . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7981–7984. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302968
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: WI 663/26-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!