The authors thank the Italian MIUR for support through the PRIN project, CIRCMSB, and COST CM1003. GT also thanks the COST CM1003 for an STSM fellowship. We also thank Davide Ciregna for assistance in peptide preparation.
Heme Binding Induces Dimerization and Nitration of Truncated β-Amyloid Peptide Aβ16 Under Oxidative Stress†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8041–8044, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Thiabaud, G., Pizzocaro, S., Garcia-Serres, R., Latour, J.-M., Monzani, E. and Casella, L. (2013), Heme Binding Induces Dimerization and Nitration of Truncated β-Amyloid Peptide Aβ16 Under Oxidative Stress . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8041–8044. doi: 10.1002/anie.201302989
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- Italian MIUR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!