We thank the University of Ottawa, NSERC, ERA, CFI, and ORF. O.R.L. and R.H.C. thank CETM for Innovative Energy Storage funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC00001055. Work performed at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory was supported by the US National Science Foundation (DMR1309463 and DMR1157490) and by the State of Florida.
Influence of the Ligand Field on Slow Magnetization Relaxation versus Spin Crossover in Mononuclear Cobalt Complexes†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11290–11293, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Habib, F., Luca, O. R., Vieru, V., Shiddiq, M., Korobkov, I., Gorelsky, S. I., Takase, M. K., Chibotaru, L. F., Hill, S., Crabtree, R. H. and Murugesu, M. (2013), Influence of the Ligand Field on Slow Magnetization Relaxation versus Spin Crossover in Mononuclear Cobalt Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11290–11293. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303005
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC00001055
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR1309463, DMR1157490
- State of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!