We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300), and the “111” project of the Ministry of Education of China (Grant No. B06005) for financial support.
Catalytic Asymmetric Hydrogenation of δ-Ketoesters: Highly Efficient Approach to Chiral 1,5-Diols†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7833–7836, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X.-H., Xie, J.-H., Liu, W.-P. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2013), Catalytic Asymmetric Hydrogenation of δ-Ketoesters: Highly Efficient Approach to Chiral 1,5-Diols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7833–7836. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303011
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!