This work was supported by the MEXT of Japan through a grant-in-aid for exploratory research (grant number 19654046). This work was performed at BL39XU in SPring-8 with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI) (proposal numbers 2009A1607, 2009B1586). We acknowledge Y. Nakao, T. Yokobori and H. Matsui for their help in the synchrotron radiation experiment. We also thank S. Tardif for comments regarding a draft of this manuscript.
Three-Dimensional Near-Surface Imaging of Chirality Domains with Circularly Polarized X-rays†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8718–8721, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Ohsumi, H., Tokuda, A., Takeshita, S., Takata, M., Suzuki, M., Kawamura, N., Kousaka, Y., Akimitsu, J. and Arima, T.-h. (2013), Three-Dimensional Near-Surface Imaging of Chirality Domains with Circularly Polarized X-rays . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8718–8721. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303023
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- MEXT of Japan. Grant Number: 19654046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!