We acknowledge funding by the NSERC, and by the ANR under contract 2011 CHEX 004 01. PEM=polymer electrolyte membrane.
Optimized Synthesis of Fe/N/C Cathode Catalysts for PEM Fuel Cells: A Matter of Iron–Ligand Coordination Strength†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 27, pages 6867–6870, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Tian, J., Morozan, A., Sougrati, M. T., Lefèvre, M., Chenitz, R., Dodelet, J.-P., Jones, D. and Jaouen, F. (2013), Optimized Synthesis of Fe/N/C Cathode Catalysts for PEM Fuel Cells: A Matter of Iron–Ligand Coordination Strength. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6867–6870. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303025
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!