We are deeply grateful to Ernesto Mollo for taxonomic identification of the sponge. Carmine Iodice, Dominique Melck, and Maurizio Zampa are also acknowledged for recording CD, NMR, and HR-MS spectra, respectively. This work was supported by Italian PNRA, Project SMART funded by Regione Campania (2009.0932025) and Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC) and the Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica MIUR (PRIN 2008). D.D’A. is recipient of a fellowship from Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (FIRC).
Mycalol: A Natural Lipid with Promising Cytotoxic Properties against Human Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma Cells†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9256–9260, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Cutignano, A., Nuzzo, G., D'Angelo, D., Borbone, E., Fusco, A. and Fontana, A. (2013), Mycalol: A Natural Lipid with Promising Cytotoxic Properties against Human Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9256–9260. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303039
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Regione Campania. Grant Number: 2009.0932025
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica MIUR
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!