These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protecting-Group-Free Total Synthesis of (−)-Rhazinilam and (−)-Rhazinicine using a Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7168–7171, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Sugimoto, K., Toyoshima, K., Nonaka, S., Kotaki, K., Ueda, H. and Tokuyama, H. (2013), Protecting-Group-Free Total Synthesis of (−)-Rhazinilam and (−)-Rhazinicine using a Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7168–7171. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303067
This work was financially supported by the Cabinet Office, Government of Japan through its “Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (LS008), the KAKENHI, a grant-in-aid for Scientific Research (B) (20390003), the grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) (21790004), and the Sumitomo Foundation.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan
- Young Scientists (B)
- Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!