Support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and by BASF SE is gratefully acknowledged. A.B. acknowledges COST membership (CM0905, Organocatalysis).
Characterization of the Key Intermediates of Carbene-Catalyzed Umpolung by NMR Spectroscopy and X-Ray Diffraction: Breslow Intermediates, Homoenolates, and Azolium Enolates†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11158–11162, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Yatham, V. R., Elfert, S. and Neudörfl, J.-M. (2013), Characterization of the Key Intermediates of Carbene-Catalyzed Umpolung by NMR Spectroscopy and X-Ray Diffraction: Breslow Intermediates, Homoenolates, and Azolium Enolates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11158–11162. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303107
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!