This work was financially supported by JSPS KAKENHI (Grant Number 25713002) and JST, ACT-C. L.Y. thanks JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship. Akinobu Matsuzawa is gratefully acknowledged for technical assistance in X-ray crystallographic analysis of 3 a. We thank Dr. Youmei Bao for technical support in spectral data collection.
Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Vinylogous Mannich-Type Reaction of γ-Butenolides with Ketimines†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7310–7313, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Yin, L., Takada, H., Kumagai, N. and Shibasaki, M. (2013), Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Vinylogous Mannich-Type Reaction of γ-Butenolides with Ketimines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7310–7313. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303119
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 25713002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!