This work was supported by the MEXT and JST, ACT-C. We thank Sachiko Nakano for her technical contribution.
Stereoelectronic Effect of Curved Aromatic Structures: Favoring the Unexpected endo Conformation of Benzylic-Substituted Sumanene†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7314–7316, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Higashibayashi, S., Onogi, S., Srivastava, H. K., Sastry, G. N., Wu, Y.-T. and Sakurai, H. (2013), Stereoelectronic Effect of Curved Aromatic Structures: Favoring the Unexpected endo Conformation of Benzylic-Substituted Sumanene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7314–7316. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303134
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!