R.K. and J.K. gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (KO 1359/16-1, GZ: 436 EST 113/4/0-1 and GRK1640) and the State of Bavaria within the initiative “Solar Technologies go Hybrid”. K.T. and A.F. have been partially supported by the Estonian Research Council (IUT02-28). R.J.C. thanks the BBSRC for financial support. We thank Prof. M. van Heel (Imperial College London, UK) for providing us with the MSA algorithm.
Fluctuations in the Electron–Phonon Coupling of a Single Chromoprotein†
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8726–8730, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Kunz, R., Timpmann, K., Southall, J., Cogdell, R. J., Freiberg, A. and Köhler, J. (2013), Fluctuations in the Electron–Phonon Coupling of a Single Chromoprotein . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8726–8730. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303231
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KO 1359/16-1, 436 EST 113/4/0-1, GRK1640
- State of Bavaria
- Estonian Research Council. Grant Number: IUT02-28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!