We thank G. Schepers for the synthesis of the oligonucleotides, Dr. J. Rozenski for mass spectrometric analysis, and Lan N’Guyen and Mélanie Crouzard for technical assistance. We thank KU Leuven (GOA, IDO), FWO (Vlaanderen) and Genoscope (Genopole, Evry) for financial support (ATIGE, EA 4527, UPS 3509). The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement n° ERC-2012-ADG_20120216/320683. XNA=xenobiotic nucleic acids.
Binary Genetic Cassettes for Selecting XNA-Templated DNA Synthesis In Vivo†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 31, pages 8139–8143, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Pezo, V., Liu, F. W., Abramov, M., Froeyen, M., Herdewijn, P. and Marlière, P. (2013), Binary Genetic Cassettes for Selecting XNA-Templated DNA Synthesis In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8139–8143. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303288
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- KU Leuven
- European Union. Grant Number: ERC-2012-ADG_20120216/320683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!