We are grateful to the NSERC of Canada, the Killam Trusts, and Dalhousie University for their generous support of this work. Dr. Michael Lumsden (NMR-3, Dalhousie) is thanked for assistance in the acquisition of NMR spectroscopic data and Mr. Xiao Feng (Maritime Mass Spectrometry Laboratories, Dalhousie) is thanked for assistance in the acquisition of spectrometric data.
Addressing Challenges in Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings of Aryl Mesylates: Monoarylation of Ketones and Primary Alkyl Amines†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 28, pages 7242–7246, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Alsabeh, P. G. and Stradiotto, M. (2013), Addressing Challenges in Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings of Aryl Mesylates: Monoarylation of Ketones and Primary Alkyl Amines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7242–7246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303305
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- NSERC of Canada
- Killam Trusts
- Dalhousie University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!