We acknowledge support from the staff of the Bessy II facility, Berlin (Germany). This work was supported by the Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft (Young Investigator Fund) and the European Research Council (E.F.A.). Funding by the Carl-Zeiss foundation is also gratefully acknowledged (M.B.).
Direct Observation of Molecular Orbital Mixing in a Solvated Organometallic Complex†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 37, pages 9841–9844, September 9, 2013
How to Cite
Suljoti, E., Garcia-Diez, R., Bokarev, S. I., Lange, K. M., Schoch , R., Dierker, B., Dantz, M., Yamamoto, K., Engel, N., Atak, K., Kühn, O., Bauer, M., Rubensson, J.-E. and Aziz, E. F. (2013), Direct Observation of Molecular Orbital Mixing in a Solvated Organometallic Complex . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9841–9844. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303310
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Young Investigator Fund
- European Research Council
- Carl-Zeiss foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!