These authors contributed equally to this work.
Light-Regulated Stapled Peptides to Inhibit Protein–Protein Interactions Involved in Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7704–7708, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Nevola, L., Martín-Quirós, A., Eckelt, K., Camarero, N., Tosi, S., Llobet, A., Giralt, E. and Gorostiza, P. (2013), Light-Regulated Stapled Peptides to Inhibit Protein–Protein Interactions Involved in Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7704–7708. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303324
We are grateful to A. Adeva for help with peptide synthesis at the initial stages of the project, to A. Lladó and L. Bardia for technical support with cell imaging and useful discussions, and to CCiTUB Flow Cytometry Facility for technical support. We thank S. J. Royle for providing the LCa–mRFP plasmid, H. McMahon for the β-appendage plasmid, T. Kirchhausen for the BSC-1 cell line. We acknowledge financial support from the Human Frontier Science Program through a Career Development Award (CDA022/2006), from the European Research Council through the “Opticalbullet” Starting Grant (ERC-StG-210355/2007), from the European Commission through the “Focus” ICT-FET grant (FP7-ICT-2009-270483), from the Ministry of Education through grant CTQ2008-06160, and a FPU fellowship (to A.M.-Q.), and from the RecerCaixa and Marató de TV3 foundations.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: CDA022/2006
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-StG-210355/2007
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-2009-270483
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06160
- Marató de TV3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!