These authors contributed equally to this work.
Total Synthesis of Indotertine A and Drimentines A, F, and G†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9201–9204, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Li, R., Zhang, W. and Li, A. (2013), Total Synthesis of Indotertine A and Drimentines A, F, and G. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9201–9204. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303334
We thank Dr. D. J. Edmonds for helpful discussions. Financial support was provided by Ministry of Science and Technology (2013CB836900), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21290180, 21172235, and 21222202), and Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013CB836900
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21290180, 21172235, 21222202
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!