Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG Gi 243/4 and Materials World Network DFG Gi 243/6) is gratefully acknowledged. J.R.B. thanks the Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg for a PhD scholarship. J.H.P. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a research fellowship.
A Lyotropic Chiral Smectic C Liquid Crystal with Polar Electrooptic Switching†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8934–8937, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Bruckner, J. R., Porada, J. H., Dietrich, C. F., Dierking, I. and Giesselmann, F. (2013), A Lyotropic Chiral Smectic C Liquid Crystal with Polar Electrooptic Switching. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8934–8937. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303344
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: Gi 243/4
- Materials World Network DFG. Grant Number: Gi 243/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!