Financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2009CB825300), the National Science Foundation of China (No. 21172006), and the Ph.D. Programs Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China (No. 20120001110013) are greatly appreciated. We thank Yizhi Yuan for reproducing the results of 4 f and 4 i in Table 3.
Selective CCsp Bond Cleavage: The Nitrogenation of Alkynes to Amides†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 30, pages 7850–7854, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Qin, C., Feng, P., Ou, Y., Shen, T., Wang, T. and Jiao, N. (2013), Selective CCsp Bond Cleavage: The Nitrogenation of Alkynes to Amides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7850–7854. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303376
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172006
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120001110013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!