These authors contributed equally to this work.
Positron Emission Tomography Imaging of Drug-Induced Tumor Apoptosis with a Caspase-Triggered Nanoaggregation Probe†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 40, pages 10511–10514, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Shen, B., Jeon, J., Palner, M., Ye, D., Shuhendler, A., Chin, F. T. and Rao, J. (2013), Positron Emission Tomography Imaging of Drug-Induced Tumor Apoptosis with a Caspase-Triggered Nanoaggregation Probe . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10511–10514. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303422
This work has been supported by the Stanford University National Cancer Institute (NCI) Centers of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (grant number 1U54CA151459-01), the NCI ICMIC@Stanford (grant number 1P50CA114747-06), and an IDEA award from the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program (grant number W81XWH-09-1-0057). M.P. is grateful to the postdoctoral fellowship support from the Danish Cancer Foundation, and A.S. is supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The use of Stanford Small Animal Imaging Facility is acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 1U54CA151459-01, 1P50CA114747-06
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!