This work is funded in part by the Creative Research Group Project of NSFC (21021004), NSFC (21235006, 21275142), the China State Key Basic Research Program Grant (2013CB911202, 2012CB910101, 2012CB910604), and National Key Special Program on Infection diseases (2012ZX10002009-011).
N-Terminal Labeling of Peptides by Trypsin-Catalyzed Ligation for Quantitative Proteomics†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 35, pages 9205–9209, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Pan, Y., Ye, M., Zhao, L., Cheng, K., Dong, M., Song, C., Qin, H., Wang, F. and Zou, H. (2013), N-Terminal Labeling of Peptides by Trypsin-Catalyzed Ligation for Quantitative Proteomics . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 9205–9209. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303429
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21235006, 21275142
- China State Key Basic Research Program Grant. Grant Numbers: 2013CB911202, 2012CB910101, 2012CB910604
- National Key Special Program on Infection diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009-011
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.