We thank Yue Meng for assistance with laser heating and synchrotron XRD measurements and Dionysis Foustoukos for help with GC measurements. This work was supported by DARPA under ARO contract numbers W31P4Q-13-I-0005 and W911NF-11-1-0300. D.Y.K. was supported by the Energy Frontier Research in Extreme Environments Center (EFree) under award number DE-SG0001057. Portions of this work were performed at HPCAT (Sector 16), Advanced Photon Source (APS), Argonne National Laboratory. HPCAT operations are supported by DOE-NNSA under Award No. DE-NA0001974 and DOE-BES under Award No. DE-FG02-99ER45775, with partial instrumentation funding by NSF. APS is supported by DOE-BES, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Synthesis of Mg2C: A Magnesium Methanide†
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 34, pages 8930–8933, August 19, 2013
How to Cite
Kurakevych, O. O., Strobel, T. A., Kim, D. Y. and Cody, G. D. (2013), Synthesis of Mg2C: A Magnesium Methanide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8930–8933. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303463
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- DARPA. Grant Numbers: W31P4Q-13-I-0005, W911NF-11-1-0300
- Energy Frontier Research in Extreme Environments Center. Grant Number: DE-SG0001057
- DOE-NNSA. Grant Number: DE-NA0001974
- DOE-BES. Grant Number: DE-FG02-99ER45775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!