These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nickel/Nickel(II) Oxide Nanoparticles Anchored onto Cobalt(IV) Diselenide Nanobelts for the Electrochemical Production of Hydrogen†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 33, pages 8546–8550, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y.-F., Gao, M.-R., Zheng, Y.-R., Jiang, J. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Nickel/Nickel(II) Oxide Nanoparticles Anchored onto Cobalt(IV) Diselenide Nanobelts for the Electrochemical Production of Hydrogen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 8546–8550. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303495
S. H. Yu acknowledges the funding support from the National Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 91022032, 91227103, and 21061160492), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (grant number 2012BAD32B05-4), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (grant number KJZD-EW-M01-1), and the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the University of Science and Technology of China.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD32B05-4
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!