These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metal-Free HB(C6F5)2-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Unfunctionalized Olefins and Mechanism Study of Borane-Mediated σ-Bond Metathesis†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7496–7499, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, W., Lu, Z., Li, Z. H. and Wang, H. (2013), Metal-Free HB(C6F5)2-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Unfunctionalized Olefins and Mechanism Study of Borane-Mediated σ-Bond Metathesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7496–7499. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303500
Financial support from the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (10ZR1404200, Shanghai Rising-Star Program), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (21102018, 21273042), and the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808505) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 10ZR1404200
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102018, 21273042
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!