These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metal-Free HB(C6F5)2-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Unfunctionalized Olefins and Mechanism Study of Borane-Mediated σ-Bond Metathesis†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 29, pages 7496–7499, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, W., Lu, Z., Li, Z. H. and Wang, H. (2013), Metal-Free HB(C6F5)2-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Unfunctionalized Olefins and Mechanism Study of Borane-Mediated σ-Bond Metathesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 7496–7499. doi: 10.1002/anie.201303500
Financial support from the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (10ZR1404200, Shanghai Rising-Star Program), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (21102018, 21273042), and the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808505) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 10ZR1404200
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102018, 21273042
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808505
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.